Before updating any of your WordPress installs, themes or plugins, be sure that your website files and database have been backed up. See How do I backup my account data? and How do I backup my database?
Occasionally these updates may cause conflicts between themes and plugins breaking your site. You will want to be able to quickly revert back to your last working site while troubleshooting the update issues.
- Log in to your Client Area
- In the yellow Your Active Products/Services box in the center of the page, click on the Name of the subscription that you want to cancel (ie. Wordpress Startup, not your domain name)
- In the Package/Domain box, click the green Manage Domains button.
- In the left grey menu click Wordpress
- On the main page area under the Dashboard link and under Status, click the text link to the right of Wordpress that says Update to...
Note: Alternatively, you can click the Updates link in the bottom corner of that main domain area and view all the updates in one window.