Your web statistics page has not been activated. Follow the directions below to activate it.
- Log in to your Client Area
- In the yellow Your Active Products/Services box in the center of the page, click on the Name of the subscription that you want to cancel (ie. Wordpress Startup, not your domain name)
- In the Package/Domain box, click the green Manage Domains button.
- On the main page click on the Hosting & DNS link
- Click on the Hosting Settings
- Scroll down to Web Scripting & Statistics
- Second from the last, you will see a drop-down box with the following text to the right of it: ()
- Drop down the box and choose the Web-Stat you would like to use.
- Choose whether or not you want to password protect this page by checking or unchecking the box.
- Click OK
*NOTE: To set up your FTP credentials, see How do I edit my FTP login info?.